Thursday, November 8th
Forbidden City Restaurant
2273 Gunbarrel Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421
(Near Hamilton Place Mall)
Bench Racing at 6:30 pm,
Meeting at 7:15-ish
- Election of officers for 2019.
The nominees are:
– Regional Executive: Beth Cox
Beth Cox has stated she is willing to be RE for 2019, but would like to step down after that, and is willing to step down for 2019 if someone else wants to step up now.
– Assistant RE: Alex Uchida
– Secretary: Art Thompson
– Treasurer: Will Perry
– Other BoD: Bill Perry
– Other BoD: Joseph Patrick White
– Other BoD: Gerald Street
– Other BoD: Travis Uga
– Other BoD: Randy Slomian
– Webmaster: Art Thompson
- Street Survival
– Attendance way down
– Should we plan one for the spring?
- Green Prix status – Bill Perry
- Report on autocross practice at SMP – Beth and/or Geraldine
- Sunday Nov. 18 – Autocross:
– Novice instruction: Eric Couch? and Grant Williams?
– Course design: ???
– Solo chair: Nicole Uchida
– Timing and Scoring: Alex Uchida and Bill Harris
– Safety steward: Geraldine Powell and ???
– Registration: Beth Cox, Louise Couch?
- Sunday Dec. 2 – Autocross; Season ender
- Thursday Dec. 13 – Awards dinner at Terra Nostra Restaurant in Chattanooga
– Details to come
– Prix fixe, $25 plus drinks.
- Establish a van/trailer cleanup date
- Timing & Scoring – another volunteer or two still needed
- Treasurer’s report
- New business
– National convention attendees
– financial arrangements
This Saturday, March 24, on the campus of Chattanooga State Community College, kids from eight area schools will compete in the inaugural Chattanooga Green Prix, hosted by Greenspaces Chattanooga and suported by workers from CRSCCA.
For lots more information, click here!
First Points Autocross of the Season
Saturday March 17
Sign up now! Registration closes on Friday!
Click Here for Registration
Location: Dade County High School, Trenton Georgia Link to Map
Call for volunteers!
Gerald Street will be event chair.
Beth Cox and Patrick White will handle timing and scoring if they can figure out the computer system.
Geraldine Powell will be a safety steward.
Course layout person
And another safety steward
Click the Registration Link for contact information and let us know you can help!
Thursday March 8th
O’Charley’s Restaurant in Hixson
Bench racing at 6:30
Meeting at 7:15-ish
Agenda items include
– Status update on the Green Prix race
– Volunteers for March 17 autocross
– A report on development at Sweetwater Motorplex Park
– Preliminary planning for the May 19 TRSS school
The CRSCCA Tire Rack Street Survival School
is this coming Saturday June 3 and we need help! This is a great event for CRSCCA and it actually makes money for the region. Scott Dobler II has done a great job and there are 25 teenagers signed up. We need more coaches to share the knowledge, plus we need corner workers. We also need a notary public there Saturday morning, so if anyone knows a person to volunteer for that, please let us know.
No special training needed for corner workers (field marshals).
It’s easy to become a coach! You can learn all about it here: http://streetsurvival.org/schools/become-a-coach/
Registration for the test and tune on February 23rd is now open Click Here to register!