Next Sunday’s event is officially on. Registration available here: http://msreg.com/CRSCCA111316
Registration is now open for the first event!
To a parking lot near you!!
It looks like we will be up and running again in September. We are working to finalize the dates as a couple of them conflicted with the Advanced Collison Series.
We will post the dates and reveal the location as soon as they are confirmed.
It’s not our event but it is a local club of great people that put on a great event. We are still working on our event site issues but in the mean time we can still have some fun!
Just wanted to spread the word a bit, we have a few things in the works and may be running again soon.
I don’t want to share the details until we have something more concrete but I will update everyone as soon as we do.
Keep those fingers crossed!!!
It wasn’t that long ago that I had to announce that our events at Eastgate had been canceled. Now I regretfully have to make the same announcement about our events at the Jet Port.
Yesterday we were notified by the Jet Port, that the FAA had contacted the Jet Port concerning our events. Apparently it is the opinion of the FAA that the Jet Port is to be used exclusively for Aircraft and Air Transportation.
We have a thread for the lot search here: Lot Search
Registration is open for out Points number 1 event on March 22nd:
I have all events set to open automatically, 3 weeks prior to the event, but I will also continue to send emails as reminders.
Thanks and hope to see you there!!!
Regretfully we are canceling the Test and Tune event for March 1st due to weather and low registration numbers.
I know that many of you have made changes to your rides this winter and if nothing else you’re itching to kill some cones, I know I am!
We look forward to seeing everyone at the March 22nd points event.
Tell everyone they need to come, we need to see a lot of people show up. If you know anyone that has been procrastinating about coming out tell them to stop 🙂
See you March 22nd!
Due to weather we have postponed the Test and Tune until March 1.
Let’s hope the weather is more cooperative then!
The first event of the year is just a few short weeks away but you can go ahead and register here CRSCCA2015TandT