November 13th Event Thread

All things involving Asphalt & Cones!
shaggybob
Site Admin
November 13th Event Thread

Post by shaggybob » Thu Nov 03, 2016 7:36 am

Hi All,
Currently we have a problem. We are short 1 Solo Safety Steward for this event. If we don't, then we don't have an event.

Currently I have disabled registration as it's a chore to make refunds if the event get cancelled. WE DON'T WANT TO CANCEL THIS EVENT!!!! Things have been going well and it's been great having the local club going again.

You're probably going to get sick of hearing it, but I'm blasting this out everywhere in hopes of finding one more. Mark from Knoxville has committed but we need 2 total since he plans to run.

If you know a SSS please ask them if they will come down for this event. We will let them run for free!!

Bob
Bob Moates - Just another auto-crosser
2016 Ceramic MX-5 Club

matteblackz28
Rookie

Re: November 13th Event Thread

Post by matteblackz28 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 10:17 pm

Hey guys,
I am on a the TTU motorsports FSAE team in Cookeville,TN. We are looking for a event to get in some driver training and car testing and this event and next look like the last somewhat local options. we need to know 2 things, is theres a sound limit in play, and if we could run 4 drivers(2 per section) to get the most out of the time.

shaggybob
Site Admin

Post by shaggybob » Tue Nov 08, 2016 3:04 pm

matteblackz28 wrote:Hey guys,
I am on a the TTU motorsports FSAE team in Cookeville,TN. We are looking for a event to get in some driver training and car testing and this event and next look like the last somewhat local options. we need to know 2 things, is theres a sound limit in play, and if we could run 4 drivers(2 per section) to get the most out of the time.
We will be running a 100db limit.

As far as the 4 drivers, I think we can make it work with 2 in one group and 2 in the other. The caveat is that the 2 people not driving in that group would have to be working course assignments.
2016 Ceramic MX-5 Club

shaggybob
Site Admin

Post by shaggybob » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:38 am

Needs for this event:

Course Designer
Worker Chief
Novice Instructor

I'm sure there is more.