April 19th CRSCCA Event #2

All things involving Asphalt & Cones!
Gen52SS
Junior
April 19th CRSCCA Event #2

Post by Gen52SS » Thu Apr 02, 2015 8:48 am

Just curious why with only 16 days until event #2 ...I'm the only one registered? I don't remember this lack of pre-registration last year?
Paul Breitweiser
2016 GT86
Class D Street
Registration Chief / MSR Event Organizer / Facebook

Will94SC
Pro Baller

Re: April 19th CRSCCA Event #2

Post by Will94SC » Thu Apr 02, 2015 6:32 pm

I don't think we usually send out the registration email that far ahead, do we?

Most people don't sign up nearly that early anyway. Earlier commitments are better than later ones, though.
Will Smith
ESP 46 'Merica

Gen52SS
Junior

Re: April 19th CRSCCA Event #2

Post by Gen52SS » Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:20 am

Will94SC wrote:I don't think we usually send out the registration email that far ahead, do we?

Most people don't sign up nearly that early anyway. Earlier commitments are better than later ones, though.
There is no penalty to open up registration or people to pre-register 30 days before the event. MSR can be set up to do this automatically for you. If I were someone looking for a venue to attend in the Chattanooga area and looked on MSR saw your event for April 19 12 days left and only 7 entries...I wouldn't be too excited to sign up? MSR is having a WEBINAR on the 14th on "How to Improve Membership Engagement" I'll be attending this Event/Organizer Webinar. 30 or 40 people per event at Jetport is not going to sustain it for the future. Just trying to help out....thanks

MotorsportReg.com

Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Online, Everywhere, CA

Registration ends in 11 days on April 13, 2015 9:59 PM PDT

Using social media, web and email to improve membership engagement

Our special guest, Jeff Cowan from the Golden Gate Chapter of BMW CCA, shares how they transformed their club from struggling for relevance to creating a successful ladder program and running 74 events last year.

"We sold out both of our HPDE's in under 10 days with 30 people wait listed."- Jeff Cowan

You'll learn how to
•drive engagement through email, website and social platforms
•improve communication and event variety
•increase brand awareness
•spread out the work load to avoid volunteer burn-out
•implement real-world examples in your club

Webinar details
•Tuesday, April 14th
•12 noon PST/ 3 pm EST
•60 minute webinar followed by 30 minute Q&A session
•FREE
•Hosted by Jeff Cowan and Brian Ghidinelli
•Space is limited!

This is a great learning opportunity for anyone who organizes motorsport events or participates in a leadership role of a member-based club.
Paul Breitweiser
2016 GT86
Class D Street
Registration Chief / MSR Event Organizer / Facebook