Solo Steward Safety School

This is the area to discuss club issues moving forward. Please try to start a new thread when needed so there isn't a need to dig to deep to look for a different subject.
BethCox
Rookie

Solo Steward Safety School

Post by BethCox » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:31 pm

I know not everyone is on Facebook, where this was first posted, but there is some good news.

Geraldine Powell has been in touch with David Steger. He is a licensed solo safety instructor. He is willing to drive up from Atlanta March 25 or 26 or April 1 or 2 to lead a safety steward class if we can get five people together in some location. Please get back to me and we will make this happen. Now the bad news I'm scheduled to drive in a PDX at Little Tally April 1 and 2. I would hate to miss that. I know there are going to be some problems scheduling so let's start talking early. I'm going to send this as a PM to the folks who expressed interest earlier, but anyone who is willing to do the work is welcome.

You can email Geraldine at: geraldinepell@gmail.com

We do need a location, and it looks like March 25 is the preferred date.

-- Beth Cox

Geri
Rookie

Re: Solo Steward Safety School

Post by Geri » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:43 am

Solo safety steward class is a go. 3 PM Saturday March 25. At my house. Anyone interested should email me at geraldinepell@gmail.com.

Ninjaplease
Rookie

Re: Solo Steward Safety School

Post by Ninjaplease » Thu Apr 06, 2017 10:43 am

I will be finishing up my 2nd shadow this Sunday 4/9. I'm not sure what the turnaround time is for my safety steward licence, but please keep this in mind for future events.
Alex Uchida
SM Evo IX #53