Because of Saint Valentine’s Day, the next CRSCCA meeting will be
Wednesday, February 13th.
This is a one-time change.
Bench racing – 6:30 pm — Meeting – 7:15-ish
- Report on national convention – Alex Uchida
- Report on member survey – Alex Uchida
- Report on Green Prix status – Dawn Hjelseth & Bill Perry
- Drag Race cancelled? – Dawn Hjelseth
- Many more volunteers needed for Green Prix
- Street Survival – Scheduled for April 6
– Promote heavily – Coaches needed
- Season tech inspection discussion
- Establish a promotions/membership committee
- Riverside, Coker Tire, Cruizers, Cars & Coffee
- Establish procedure for filling autocross jobs 10 days in advance, including:
* March 24 Test & Tune
– Event chair – ??
– Novice instruction – ??
– Course design – ??
– Timing and Scoring –Travis Uga
– Tech Inspection – ??
– Safety steward(s) – Geraldine Powell
– Registration & waivers – Louise Couch
- Establish a van/trailer cleanup date
- Treasurer’s report
- New business
- Discussion of fun runs at autocross events
Park behind the restaurant or in the church lot behind that.
Do NOT park in the Walgreen’s lot; you might be towed.