Top five SHOOTOUT!
The top five fastest drivers based on PAX times will compete at the end of the day for a $50 Amazon gift certificate. Each driver will get one run, and it will count!
This is a points event!
Thursday, April 12
O’Charley’s Restaurant in Hixson
Bench racing at 6:30
Meeting at 7:15-ish
Agenda items include
- Report on Green Power Race March 24
+ initial planning for 2019 – Dawn Hjelseth
- Report on Sweetwater Motorplex Park
– Possible SCCA event if there is interest
– 4-cylinder / 6-cylinder cars only
– Vote: Should we pursue a sanction?
- April 22 Autocross No. 2
Chair – Needed
Course layout – Needed
Timing / Scoring – Beth Cox
Tech inspector – Needed
Registrar – Needed
Safety steward – Geraldine Powell
Novice instructor – Needed
- Report on status of charity autocross
– Meeting with mall people was March 21 – Beth Cox
- Reminder May 19 TRSS
Classroom – Gerald Street
Course – Alex Uchida
- Treasurer’s report – Will Perry
- New business
Timing & Scoring – volunteer or two needed
Proposal to establish a membership committee
Proposal to establish a van/trailer cleanup/fixup committee
***Note that we’ll be voting on a number of things.