And that’s a wrap!
The CRSCCA Season Points events for 2020 have concluded
Only one more non-points autocross left!
*** Last Autocross for 2020 ***
Sunday, December 6th, 2020 – Charity Autocross and Season Awards Party Registration
(No registration or entry fee needed for attending the Awards Party)
We will be returning to Dade County High School for this event.
For everyone’s safety, please read and follow the supplemental regulations on the registration page prior to attending this event!
Because of the frequently changing health situation, please check here and our Facebook page prior to attending any scheduled events
2020 CRSCCA Championship Points System updated here
|Next Meeting: TBD
Congratulations to the 2018 CRSCCA Annual Awards Winners!
The CRSCCA Annual Awards Dinner was held on Thursday, December 13th at Terra Nostra Tapas Restaurant on Chattanooga’s North Shore. http://terranostratapas.com/ Thanks to Efren (SRF) and Gema Ormaza and their staff for a delicious meal and warm hospitality!
|The Autocross winners are:|
|Street / Street Touring
|Street Prepared / Street Mod
John Darrow Autocrosser of the Year
Complete Autocross results here
Harvey Templeton Road Racer of the Year: Chuck Fullgraf
Chuck mentioned that this award is especially meaningful to him since he raced against Harvey back in the day.
Complete Road Race results here
Worker of the Year: Travis Uga
Henceforth to be known as the Bill Perry Worker of the Year award
Lifetime Achievement Award: Bill Perry
- Event No. 5 Results Posted
- 2018 Season Points Posted
- Registration is open for Autocross No. 6; September 30
- Registration is open for Autocross No. 6; October 21
Barber Motorsports Park SARRC, August 25th and 26th
Efren Ormaza 2nd in SRF ahead of several SRF3 cars!
Terry Topping 1st in ITC
Will Perry 1st in HP
Vesa Silegren 4th in HP
Efren Ormaza 1st in SRF
Terry Topping again 1st in ITC
Will Perry 1st in HP, beating all other EP and FP cars!
Thursday August 9th
Forbidden City Restaurant
2273 Gunbarrel Road
Chattanooga, TN 37421
(Near Hamilton Place Mall)
Bench Racing at 6:30 pm,
Meeting at 7:15-ish
- Proposal – An autocross open house:
– Free rides for first-time visitors
– Free hotdogs and soft drinks
– Promote it extensively
– Maybe in September?
- Fall Street Survival status:
– We’re on – Oct. 20
– Need coaches
- Green Prix status – Bill Perry
- New membership committee report – Alex
- Novice instruction – Eric Couch and Grant Williams for our next autocross Aug. 26
- Next autocross – Aug. 26 at Dade HS
– Need an event chair
- Upcoming Events:
– Sunday Sept. 30 – autocross
– Saturday Oct. 20 – Street Survival school
– Sunday Oct. 21 – autocross
– Sunday Nov. 18 – autocross
– Sunday Dec. 2 – autocross – season ender
– Thursday Dec. 13 – Awards dinner
- Potential new autocross site: TVA Sequoyah – Travis
- Establish a van/trailer cleanup date – wait until fall?
- Timing & Scoring – another volunteer or two still needed
- Treasurer’s report
- New business